The Status Quo vs Olive BioDiesel
Status Quo includes the transfer of US Wealth and Prosperity out of Country For Expensive Inferior Energy. Transportation costs of moving US oil to China, Arab Oil to Bangor Maine, etc., make the status quo obsolete and expensive. We like to think of ourselves as world leaders. Becoming the first completely renewable energy country on Earth has a plethora of advantages:
Keywords: olive oil biodiesel, olive biofuel, olive tree sustainable fuel energy, biodiesel, bio-diesel,olive-oil biodiesel, ethanol, methanol, olive tree biodiesel, sustainable fuel, biofuels, biofuel, olive oil biodiesel, Olive Biofuel Bioenergy Biodiesel Biomass
- Economics, it is less expensive to grow energy close to where it will be consumed than to float Supertankers around the globe.
- We can change the world image we have as an energy bully, go to war for oil country
- We can be a positive example for other countries to follow, the first CO2 negative energy economic Giant on the Planet
- For those who think of business "globally" we can help Africa have positive cash flow (the African desert is a prime place to grow energy) with a minimum of water resources
- Local and Global "Green-collar-job-economy" to re-jump-start the Global economy
- If we re-market our image as the "green innovators of the world", US-manufactured farm goods and farm engineering services will be in demand for many, many years or decades; other countries will compete (which creates an even larger CO2 "Greenhouse Gas Sponge", Globally.
- We can grow olive biofuel biodiesel for centuries just from one investment and one planting.